email me!

sugar crawler bake shop is a home business, homemade bake shop specializing in cupcakes, but you should try our cookies and brownies too! ultimate hit treats!
email us! sugarcrawlerbakeshop@yahoo.com to place your order
and please read the FAQ

XOXO :D

Thursday 3 December 2009

about sugar crawler's head baker

sugar crawler bake shop is a bake shop specializing in cupcakes, i've made cupcakes for many occasions and almost all were customized cupcakes.
i bake with the best ingredients. butter, eggs, flour, chocolate..all the best!
all treats are baked freshly depend on the orders you placed.

long story short, im a one woman show.
meaning, its a one person business
oh, im talking about sugar crawler by the way.
i shop for the ingredients, i measure, bake, frost and decorate those cupcakes all by my self in my basement kitchen aaaaand..i clean the kitchen my self. although mom sometimes (most of the time!) help with the dishes.
i do this business for fun, well, i take this business seriously but i do the business for fun, get it? oh well..
there are times when i have to reject orders due to my responsibilty as an university student, an interior design student.
but frankly, there are also times when i dont give damn thing about my assignments and just do the orders, just because.. :D
i see my cupcakes as an art, i love playing with colours and that's why most of my cupcakes sets are based on colour palette.
and that is too, why i love sprinkles..because they are soooo colourful and fun!

my name is ayu and im 21 years old, baking and travelling is my hobby.
im a baker and serious-amateur photographer